Garden State Roofing is a certified warranty specialist. Protect your investment with a warranty so you can enjoy peace of mind. We will complete the warranty work for you, even if it was installed by someone else. And if you ever have a problem with your roof, just call us for immediate service.
Extending the Life of Your Roof with Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance is necessary to keep your roof from premature problems. Your roof is exposed to the elements. Routine maintenance and roof repairs can further its life expectancy of your roof. Roofing materials can be damaged by violent storms, high winds, flying debris, ice and snow build up and constant wear and deterioration. It is important to correct minor roof issues in the early stages to prevent premature roof problems. A preventive maintenance schedule agreement from Garden State Roofing can help you to maintain your roof’s warranties.
The benefits include:
- Extending the life of your roof
- A roofing budget that meets your needs
- Roof enhancements to improve energy efficiency
- Enhancing your roof’s safety with skylight protection, hatch rail systems and warning lines to meet or exceed OSHA requirements
- Thermal energy reporting on potential moisture that can create damage—stop it before it starts
Contact us today for a free estimate!